let your light shine before men so they can see the good you do - Jesus

January 4, 2009

Some Christmas Fun (It's a little long)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You get around! You've got to be exhausted:)
Love the John Deere t-shirts (and the Polish pottery), but so sad to see you didn't swim in Lake Bled!
Rainy T.

Suzy said...

Hi Jackson's~~
I finally had a chance to look at the FUN pictures. It looks like you are enjoying your time together and the sights!!
Thank you for sharing.
It is 0* in Montana right now, tomorrow the forecast for mid 30's....but I will believe that when I feel it.
Happy 2009.
Love to all,
Suzy Will

Hello

Glad you made it to our blog. We finally did! We want to keep the information flowing - not for information sake but in order to further our relationship. That's a two-way street so let us in on your world too. Have a great day.


What's the time in Slovenija?

Blog Archive