let your light shine before men so they can see the good you do - Jesus

April 19, 2008

Laurel Orchestra Competition

Laurel has worked really hard to be successful playing the violin and she loves orchestra (people and music - does life get any better?) We are so proud of her...and we think you will be too:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done. Laurel, as I have health issues, I know a little of the dedication and perseverance it takes to push through...I'm so glad you got to compete. The character God is building in you is beautiful and your parent's enjoy bragging about it here, as they should! :)
I loved listening while catching up with the rest of the family through your well written blog.
I will be praying this week for all of you and the decisions surrounding school stuff.
Blessings!

Hello

Glad you made it to our blog. We finally did! We want to keep the information flowing - not for information sake but in order to further our relationship. That's a two-way street so let us in on your world too. Have a great day.


What's the time in Slovenija?

Blog Archive