We heard your family would take one of the puppies. I'll have to have my kids watch your video - they loved on them several times as little puppies and will love to see her in her home with you. What fun! Andrea Pitcher
Glad you made it to our blog. We finally did! We want to keep the information flowing - not for information sake but in order to further our relationship. That's a two-way street so let us in on your world too. Have a great day.
6 comments:
:-D...soooooo sweet!!! ...i love her!!!
Oh so cute! We can't wait to meet her!
Super cute video! Your guys are funny!
We heard your family would take one of the puppies. I'll have to have my kids watch your video - they loved on them several times as little puppies and will love to see her in her home with you. What fun!
Andrea Pitcher
so fun to get a dog! I bet all the girls are having fun with her! she is very cute.
I have a crush on Aria. When can we meet? Scout
Post a Comment