Summer's Almost Over
This week Meagan is at a camp with 3 school friends on the Croatian coast. Next week all 3 girls go to JV Kids Camp. Mom and Dad get their first taste of the "empty nest".
The last 2 weeks I was at KRIĊ½ (Kreezh), a 2-week kick off of a 2-year intensive discipleship and ministry training program we are starting. We had a great time studying the Bible, talking about how Jesus is changing us right now and playing.

4 comments:
Hi Terry and Lori!
This is Jane Lillie (Stump). My husband is a youth pastor and is interested in doing an overseas mission trip with Josiah Venture. I, of course, would love to see our kids go to Slovenia or Czech...is there any chance we could hook something up?
Email me: janerebecca@hotmail.com
:)
Jane
hey jacksons!
we sure love you all and miss you. Michele and I talk and think about you often. I pray you are well and from the looks of it ministry contiunes to blossom. keep up the good work. God's Peace in all things.
jeff r
thanks for sharing your lives through this blog...we look forward to seeing you over here later on in the Fall Terry...God is good
We are proud parents...to see what God is doing thru and in your lives is awesome. Even tho there are miles apart this modern stuff keeps it all so fresh and exciting for us with prayers on target for the immediate. God bless and keep you always. Love you all, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment