Celebrating Meagan's 14th Birthday
Meagan turned 14 this year. We had a great time celebrating her life. We celebrated with her class by making bracelets, playing dance praise, eating American-style milkshakes and watching a movie.
Meagan has been a great blessing to us. We are very proud of how she has learned to navigate life here in a God-honoring way. She loves to learn and has been enjoying the 17 courses that she is taking in school. (Yes it's a lot for most of us, but she actually enjoys it, go figure). She took first place in a chemistry competition in her school, and will now compete nationally. She also took first place in a lace making competition, and will also compete nationally for that as well. These competitions give her points towards the high school she wants to attend.
We had our neighbors and team over for dessert. They are like our family here.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Meagan! And congrats on all your recent accomplishments! It is good to hear that you are thriving in Slovenia! I pray for your family and think of all of you often. I just noticed that Terry left a comment on my blog and that is how I found your family! I will be here often, checking out your family and finding ways to pray and encourage you! Thanks for serving Christ abroad.
vse najbolse=)=)
Meta
Post a Comment